- Buy to Let Market Shrinks After Stamp Duty and Tax Changes.
- The Great Buy to Let Sell Up.
- Landlord Tax Means UK Now Among Worst EU Countries For Landlords.
- Landlords in UK Who Have Not Taken Advice Face Tax Change Headache.
- Number of Buy to Let Landlords Reaches Record High Despite Tax Hike.
Quality and Efficiency
If you are a landlord in the UK and rent out a property you need to inform HMRC of the income received. This is achieved by completing a self assessment tax return, one will need to be submitted by the January 31st following the end of the tax year.
The tax return will also need to show all other sources of income for the year – this includes any income you’ve received from an employed job where you may have already paid tax.
This is becoming increasingly more complicated as rules have changed on how much tax landlords pay.
This is where we can help
We deal with HMRC on your behalf to ensure they have a complete picture of your finances giving you the peace of mind that everything is being submitted is accurate and you are paying the correct amount of tax.
Prices start from just £14.99 per month.*
*based on a portfolio of maximum 3 rental properties. Up to 6 rental properties is £24.99 per month.
Book a Call
We help UK registered landlords through out the world.